Posted on 2017-12-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: N.G. Ravichandra | Publisher: Springer | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 412 | ISBN: 813221840X | ISBN13: 9788132218401 |
Description: The major objective of this book is to highlight the significance of phytonematodes in horticulture. Detailed and latest information on major aspects of phytonematodes associated exclusively with horticultural crops, which is the need of the day, is lacking. Hence, the book has been written mainly with the objective of providing its readers, comprehensive information on the advanced aspects related to phytonematodes associated with horticultural crops. It also provides basic information on plant parasitic nematodes since it is required for a better understanding of advanced topics. Several popular topics, information on which is already available in plenty, have been avoided. Thus, book explicates both the essential fundamental and advanced aspects pertaining to nematodes associated with horticultural crops. The book is conveniently divided into 13 chapters, which cover latest information on the major fundamental and advanced aspects related to phytonematodes including the role of phytonematodes in horticultural industry, phylogenetic and evolutionary concepts in nematodes, major phytonematodes associated with horticultural crops and their diagnostic keys, symptoms caused by phytonematodes and disease diagnosis, nematode population threshold levels, crop loss assessment, nematode diseases of horticultural crops and their management, nematode disease complexes, genetics of nematode parasitism, important nematological techniques and nematodes of quarantine importance. An exclusive chapter on novel methods of nematode management has been included mainly to provide the information on the latest molecules and novel modes of managing nematodes attacking horticultural crops. Routine nematode management aspects, information on which is already available, have not been discussed instead, this topic reflects the changing scenario of future nematode management. Hence, this book can serve as a friendly guide to meet the requirements of the students, teachers and researchers interested in these hidden enemies of the grower, apart from the research and extension personnel working under Public organizations, officials of State departments of Horticulture, Forestry, field workers and all those concerned and working with plant parasitic nematodes. Appropriate diagrams, convincing tables and suitable graphs/illustrations have been furnished at right places. A complete bibliography has also been included.
- Ebooks list page : 34164
- 2017-12-14[PDF] General Nematology
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Horticultural Reviews, Volume 43
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Horticultural Reviews, Volume 41
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Applied Principles of Horticultural Science
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Modified and Controlled Atmospheres for the Storage, Transportation, and Packaging of Horticultural Commodities
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Abiotic Stress Biology in Horticultural Plants
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Abiotic Stress Physiology of Horticultural Crops
- 2017-11-01[PDF] American Horticultural Society Practical Guides: Containers
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Science and the Garden: The Scientific Basis of Horticultural Practice
- 2017-10-26[PDF] 'Soilless Culture: Use of Substrates for the Production of Quality Horticultural Crops' ed. by Md. Asaduzzaman
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Mealybugs and their Management in Agricultural and Horticultural crops
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Value Addition of Horticultural Crops: Recent Trends and Future Directions
- 2016-07-21Christopher Brickell - American Horticultural Society - Encyclopedia of Plants and Flowers [1 Ebook (PDF)]
- 2016-07-19Christopher Brickell - American Horticultural Society - Encyclopedia of Plants and Flowers [1 Ebook (PDF)]
- 2012-10-29Horticultural Reviews: Volume 40 by Jules Janick (PDF) - Removed
- 2012-01-30Enterprise Interoperability IV: Making the Internet of the Future for the Future of Enterprise - Pdf
- 2012-01-12Lee Hammond Essential Guide To Draw - Lee Hammond Essential Guide To Draw English | 2011 | PDF | 230 Mb Popular Author Lee Hammond Is
- 2012-01-05A Tasty Transformation From The Outside In & The Inside Out - Pdf
- 2011-12-30Lee Hammond Essential Guide To Draw - Lee Hammond Essential Guide To Draw English | 2011 | PDF | 230 Mb Popular Author Lee Hammond Is
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.